WHAT IS TRANSPARENT PLATE / INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
To correct your teeth, your mouth is made with specially prepared corrective transparent plates. This system, one of the latest technologies in orthodontic treatment, is a radio treatment method applied to correct your teeth with transparent plates specially made for you.
The reason why the most important choice of transparent plates / invisalign treatment modality, which is a radio orthodontic method, is that no one will know that you have treated your teeth while correcting the contraction of your teeth.
We are waiting for our branches for Transparent Aperey / Invisalign treatment method which is safely and easily applied to all the individuals from 12 years old.
How is the treatment started?
Orthodontics is taken by the physician from the mouth through a digital measurement. These measurements are transferred to the computer environment by 3D scanning method called CAD-CAM system. Your teeth are moved in the virtual environment until the condition at the end of treatment is achieved. To achieve this result, how many transparent plates you will use for millimetric movements in your teeth will be determined and produced. During the course of your treatment you go to the transparent plate, which is on average every 2 weeks. Depending on the total clear plaque count, how long your treatment will last is also determined.
The plaques are soft, comfortable and completely transparent and fit over your teeth. As a result of using transparent plates, your teeth will gradually settle to the plan according to the plan in your analysis report.
With the computer analysis you will be able to see in advance what stage your teeth are progressing in
How many weeks does the plaques come from after the measurement is taken?
Within 1 week of receipt, your transparent plates will be prepared.
What are the advantages of Transparent Aperei / Invisalign treatment?
• The most important feature; Your daily life is definitely not in a negative sense. First of all, there are transparent plates in your mouth that are hardly visible from the outside, even the family can hardly notice, and you can continue laughing as you like during the treatment
• It does not require constant doctor control, it is a preferred method of safe treatment for our patients abroad or out of city. Your Orthodontic Specialist is in contact with our physicians to continue your treatment at home
• Treatment with transparent plaques is more comfortable than traditional bracketing
• There will be no stinging or scarring as there is no wire or metal part in the mouth
• It is painless, there is no feeling of pain and discomfort
• There is no negative impact on your speaking, you do not have to take your presentations, invitations or meetings.
• You can remove your transparent plates before you eat and you can eat what you want. You can brush your teeth at any time and use dental floss.
• No metal or aesthetic bracketing is done, soft plaques are used, so there is no inconvenience to your teeth or gums
• The duration of treatment is short. Depending on the bracket systems, you do not have to adjust or change any wires in your doctor's appointments, so you do the plate changes yourself for the specified times.
Is transparent treatment available in children?
In order to start transparent plaque treatment in children; All milk teeth have fallen and at least the 2nd great molar teeth must have been partially sustained. This corresponds to about 12 years of age.